Welcome!! Thank you for your interest in our practice and the services we provide. In our practice family, you are not just a number in a clinic, but a person who is part of a dental family who sincerely cares about YOU!
Our comprehensive approach to dentistry places an emphasis on treating the mouth as part of the body, and not just individual teeth. We take this approach to ensure that the patient has a strong healthy dental foundation that can support the most simple to the most complex restorative dental treatment. We are dedicated to providing care with warmth, compassion, a tender touch and dignity. We take pride in educating ourselves as well as the patients we serve to produce the most successful treatment outcome.
Our goal is to provide consistently exceptional comprehensive dental treatment that produces optimal oral health and meets the dental and cosmetic needs of every patient that entrust us with their care.
Our Core Values
We commit to these seven core values to ensure that we treat one another and our patients with the highest honor:
SERVICE TEAMWORK INTEGRITY EDUCATION
RESPECT INNOVATION COMPETENCE
Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
Dentistry has always functioned under strict OSHA guidelines prior to the current pandemic. However, we have instituted stricter guidelines and protocols for additional protection for our team, our patients, and our families. Below are a few additional protocols that have been set in place to do so:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment, your temperature will be taken, and you are required to wear a mask.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the building. Sanitizer can also be found in the reception area and other places throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- We are no longer using our lobby as a waiting area and only the scheduled patient is allowed entry (exception-unaged children). You may see that our waiting area no longer offer magazines or reading glasses since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Patients are now escorted out of a separate exit unless mobility is limited.
- We have someone in place whose sole function is to disinfect and sanitize all areas of the office before, during and after each patient appointment throughout the day, allowing additional cleaning time between each appointment
- We are using HEPA Air Purifiers in each operatory and other specific locations in the office, UV sanitation, and Fogging.
- Additional barriers are in place throughout the office and appropriate PPE is worn at all times by the entire staff.